Originally from Oxford Michigan Mark attended Michigan State University where he
studied computer aided design, manufacturing and engineering.
Mark developed his skills in construction design and management and quickly became the Vice President of one of the largest commercial and industrial electrical contractors in Michigan. He strived to make every job a win for all parties involved. Design-build required a large degree of skill in communication and understanding both the Clients’ needs as well as the other contractors’ intentions. Coordination was always the key to the successful completion of any project.
Mark brought these skills with him to Utah where he started his real estate career. Along with his technology and communication skills his clients have always benefited from Mark’s thoroughness and ability to provide Information and service in a timely comprehensive manner. They have also found his easy demeanor and knowledge of Park City, construction and technology a valuable asset in listing and selling real estate.
Mark's partnership with Sotheby’s and it’s world class marketing has been an incredible asset to both he and his clients.
• Top tier in Summit Sotheby’s sales for the past 6 years
• Park city Board of Realtors Professional Achievement Award for the past 5 years
• Past President of the Park City MLS
• Past Chair of the Park City Board of Realtors MLS and Technology Committee
• Current President-Elect of Park City Board of Realtors
p: (435) 659-1123
a: 1750 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84060